Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What am I ranting about?

A good old rant can do wonders. It can help relieve pent up anger and frustration without a person resorting to actual physical violence. I can rant about pretty much anything but mainly I want to RANT about the INCREDIBLY DUMB PEOPLE who abandon their dogs for STUPID REASONS* which makes me want to punch them on the nose and generally drop kick any part of their bodies my foot can get at. However, apart from that I also want to RAVE about the AWESOME DOGS I work with, because www.cuteoverload.com and http://icanhascheezburger.com/aren't always quite enough to satisfy my cravings for cute canines and felines, and besides, blogs should be happy places full of "joy and joyness".


*the only acceptable reason would be that the owner is in hospital and/or physically incapacitated and has callous 'friends' and relatives who won't take their pooch in.

No comments: